Friday, September 5, 2008

ADSD Cornucopia of Colors Freebie - I missed the train!


Hey everyone!

To say the least I missed the blog train for the Cornucopia of Colors mega kit for the ADS Designers group. I had the kit all ready to go and even signed up on the blog roll list - but when it came time to verify my information I was in the middle of moving from FL to NC and missed the post. So here is my addition (somewhat late) to the blog train and the list of the other very talented participants who had their act together and were on time with their submissions (LOL)!!

You can download my part here:

Links Expired

And here are the other parts - grab a beverage and sit back - it's going to take a lot of time to get through this list of talented designers!

Andrea - MemoriesByScraps http://andreawhitt.wordpress.com/











Virginia Higgins http://ladyvdzine.com/

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Sep [LA 01:20am, NY 03:20am, UK 08:20am, OZ 06:20pm] ).