Monday, December 8, 2008

Big News & DSO December Color Challenge

First the BIG NEWS! I'm going to have my own store!! I'm so excited - the ladies at AdVENturous Scraps asked if I would like to join the design team and I said yes!



Now I haven't uploaded anything - but keep an eye open because stuff is coming.



I loved Kim B's selection of colors (she always picks the best colors) so much that I used them for my first kit. So my color challenge entry is a sampler of my first kit for sale: The Man Kit.



Here is the sampler - keep checking back for updates on when my store doors open!



You can pick it up here. ** Links Expired**

Thanks and enjoy!
Wendi

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 09 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Kim B said...

OOOOH- CONGRATS GF! Can't wait to see the rest of it as I LOVE the geometric prints on the papers!
Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
WOOHOOO

Digifreebieslist-CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post. Thanks again.

TerriK said...

I love your work. Thanks so much!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).