Monday, December 8, 2008

Big News & DSO December Color Challenge

First the BIG NEWS! I'm going to have my own store!! I'm so excited - the ladies at AdVENturous Scraps asked if I would like to join the design team and I said yes!



Now I haven't uploaded anything - but keep an eye open because stuff is coming.



I loved Kim B's selection of colors (she always picks the best colors) so much that I used them for my first kit. So my color challenge entry is a sampler of my first kit for sale: The Man Kit.



Here is the sampler - keep checking back for updates on when my store doors open!



You can pick it up here. ** Links Expired**

Thanks and enjoy!
Wendi

3 comments:

Kim B said...

OOOOH- CONGRATS GF! Can't wait to see the rest of it as I LOVE the geometric prints on the papers!
Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
WOOHOOO

TerriK said...

I love your work. Thanks so much!

Vicki said...

Thanks so much!