Thursday, January 15, 2009

Long time, no post & a new kit

Ok - so it's been a long time since I've posted anything. I've been very busy working on new kits for the store and I'm on the CT too. So I've been playing with kits and working on layouts.

First I want to show you my new kit - it's called Caramel and Chocolate. You can pick it up at my store here. PLUS - it's on sale right now for 40% off!!




The full kit includes the following:

4 solid color textured papers
4 solid color textured distressed papers
12 patterned textured papers
2 art tiles
2 bird stamps
2 flourish borders
7 brads
1 notepaper
3 buttons
1 button string
1 double embellished frame
4 flourish stamps
2 flourish corners
3 realistic flowers
1 paper flower
2 floral corners
3 gem strings
1 journal box
2 mats
1 hat pin
5 ribbon ties
5 curled ribbons
5 frames with ribbon ties
4 stitched borders
1 swirl label
3 tags
3 solid textured alphas (1 each in gold, chocolate and red) (includes upper case, lower case, numbers and punctuation)
1 patterned textured alpha (includes upper case and numbers only)

PLUS - I also have the matching 4x6 papers for all of your brag book needs which are also 40% right now.





(click on the preview to go to this item in the store.)


And here is the new kit from Crazed Creations called Beary Happy Valentine. This kit is just adorable! I had so much fun working with it that I did three layouts!












That's all for now!
Wendi

No comments: