Thursday, March 26, 2009

DSO March Color Challenge

Moving right along - I'm actually VERY surprised that I have been able to post one color challenge a day as I had hoped! I'm not sure how many more I'm going to do after this one - the DSO kit might be my last one for the month of March. I'm hopefully going to get an earlier start on the April challenges!


If you haven't checked out the color challenge over at DSO, I HIGHLY recommend that you do so soon! Not only does the challenge hostess, Kim B, pick out amazing color palettes each month, a huge number of designers (almost 50 so far this month) submit mini-kits. When you put them all together, you get one HUGE kit!


Enough jabbering - here's my contribution!



You can pick it up below:


Links Expired


Thanks and enjoy!
Wendi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

Great kit, glad you didn't get too tired to do the DSO challenge. Thanks for sharing. All you cc kits are super.

TerriK said...

Yummy papers!! Thanks for sharing!

Kim B said...

OOOH- so glad you managed to do the challenge my friend- we would have lost out on all those YUMMY STUNNING papers! They are gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for sharing this with us

HUGS

Talia French said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing :)

amsangel said...

I LOVE the DSO color challenge!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent in it!