Sunday, February 14, 2010

Project Colour & a Freebie

It's been a LONG time since my last post, but I've been busy behind the scenes. I am now selling at Divine Digital and am proud to announce my first participation in their Project Colour program.

Here is the color palette for February 15, 2010



Instead of using the entire palette on one kit, I split the palette and created two identical kits using different halves of the palette. The kits are great on their own or together. I even created an Add-On paper pack and a 4x6 paper pack for all you who love to create brag book pages. The 4x6 paper pack includes all 36 papers found in the Feelin' Love kit, Love Me Tender kit and Love Papers paper pack!


And just to tempt you, I created a little freebie that co-ordinates with all four of them!
This freebie has expired. You can now pick it up at my Divine Digital store or my Ahhh Scrap store.



3 comments:

Vicky said...

Your latest kit is done with style and flair. Thank you so much.

redjanfan said...

these are stunning, thank you

Jacqueline said...

Thank you very much!