Friday, December 3, 2010

Divine Digital DAD Blog Freebie Day 3

I am lucky enough to be participating in the Divine Digital Download-a-Day with two very talented designers - Princess LaLa and Girlboheme Studios. You can check out our kit in the Divine Digital forums here.

I put together a few blog freebies to coordinate with my contribution of the kit. Here is the preview of today's freebie, it's the 4x6 crumpled solid papers.

Freebie Expired

You can pick up my Day 3 Forum Freebie & Day 3 Blog Freebie Bundle at my Divine Digital store.

Day 3 Bundle



See you in a few days for my coordinating next blog freebie!

7 comments:

grambie said...

It is so wonderful of you to add these special papers to your beautiful DAD. Love your use of color splash. Thasnks. HUGS!

linnie-818 said...

Thank you so much. I love having co-ordinating papers. Makes using this marvelous kit so much easier. My grandson is almost 2 and starting to do art. This kit will be absolutely wonderful. Again, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the extra papers!!

Maureen said...

Thank you so much for sharing these.

Sophie said...

Thank you!! This kit is awsome!! =)

deltalady6 said...

Beautiful add-on, thank you!