Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let the freebies begin!

Over the next few days, I'm going to be posting the freebie kits that I created for challenges (mostly color challenges) at different forums. Let me know what you think. I'd love to see what you do with the kit!

My first few kits were put out under the name WHB Designs, I have since changed over to Willow Grace Designs - same person, new name.

Here's the first freebie kit, it's from the Digital Arts Cafe color challenge for August 2008 hosted by A-liya. If you haven't checked it out, go for a visit: http://www.digitalarts-cafe.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45 There are great freebie kits to be had and the starter and bonus kits are really nice (A-liya did a great job!) The kit is broken down into three parts:

**Links Expired**


Enjoy!

No comments: