Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My First Post

I can honestly say that I NEVER thought I'd set up a blog, but here I am. I don't know how much I'll actually post, but I'll try to keep up!

A little introduction: I am a SAHM, my daughter just turned 14 months old. My husband and I have been married for almost 9 years. We currently live in Central Florida, but we will be relocating to the great state of North Carolina over Labor Day weekend (early September). We are SO EXCITED!!!!!! Neither one of us likes Florida, which makes us unusual - most people love Florida. We are both looking forward to a change of seasons.

I am new to digital scrapbooking, I just started playing around with it in April. I use PSE 6.0 and am learning new stuff everyday! I set the blog up mostly to post my freebies that I have created for challenges at different forums.

Enjoy!!
Wendi

No comments: