Sunday, February 1, 2009

ADSD Chocolate Cherry Collab

Hey everybody!
I'm sure you are here to pick up my portion of this awesome collaboration kit by the very talented designers at the ADSD forum.

I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the kit has been ready to be uploaded to 4shared and posted on my blog. The bad news is that I am visiting family and their connection is tremendously slow. I tried to download a 1 MB file and it took over 2 hours!!

I will be going home soon and the files will be up no later than Friday - so please keep checking back! Sorry for the delay - the internet wasn't problematic the last time we visited!

Thanks!
Wendi

2 comments:

Bren Haas said...

Can't wait to see your entry - Safe travels home!

jenmcjen said...

I HATE when that happens. I feel for you. Looking forward to seeing whatever awesome stuff you have come up with, and yes, travel safely.