Friday, February 20, 2009

My CT Layout for Digital Delight's "A Simple Dream" kit

As you may know - I sell at the AdVENturous Scraps store and I am on the stores CT team. This month I got to play with Digital Delight's "A Simple Dream" kit - what a great kit, here are the previews:
This beautiful soft pink and chocolate page kit is over 240mb of goodies to play with. It has 21 lovely papers and over 108 elements to decorate those papers and your photos with. Have fun! All elements are in .png and papers are 12x12 jpg files. 300 dpi
You can pick it up here.
And here is the layout that I created using the kit - this little cutie is my hurricane kitty. She was born when Hurricane Charlie passed right over our house in Florida a few years ago.
Enjoy!
Wendi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have an award waiting for you on my blog hun HHHUUGGGZZZ